Monday, September 15, 2014

My home made beef burger patty

As a mom it is my most important task every week,  budgeting , planning for everyday meal and baon of my son at school. As much as possible I don't want him to eat processed foods with more of preservatives. So instead of buying those processed meats or ready to cook patties etc.
I make it a point to personally prepare and make this patty so he can enjoy fresh, healthy and real beef patty.

I'm sharing you my beef burger patty recipe.

The beef burger patty (taste like jollibee burger patty)


1/4kilo of ground beef.
2tablespoon of flour
1 finely chopped onion
salt, pepper, soy sauce to taste (it is up to you how much you will put)
1pc egg


combine all ingredients, then flat it on your palm and fry. 



note: do not add too much flour coz it will overpower the taste of beef.
 

servings: 6 patties
 

We also had this for our snack baon as well (me and hubby) I just added some dressing, and vegetables (tomato & lettuce) and cheese.


enjoy!

1 comment: